**THIS DEADLINE HAS PASSED**
EY EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM
Apply by: April 6, 2017
Desired Class Levels: Juniors and Seniors
Application: To be considered for an interview at Ernst & Young LLP you must do each of the following:
- First, apply for only one of the positions at WWU CareerLink
- Then, apply through EY’s online system at ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Emerging Leaders Program
- You must complete EY’s Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form: ey.recsolucampus.com/candidatepreferenceform.php?formId=Z2RrZw%3D%3D
EY is one of the Big 4 firms and a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The Emerging Leaders Program is a way for students to get a jump start on the recruiting process, and sharpen their skills in leadership, teamwork, and communication skills. Depending the location of your selected program, this could take place over one, two, or three days.
This program is designed for students who are considering EY for future internship or full-time positions. It is an opportunity of eligible applicants to explore EY and all it has to offer, and learn about the culture, people, and practices of EY while building relationships with EY employees.
For more information, visit WWU CareerLink
- be studying accounting, finance, MIS, or other related majors.
- hold a significant interest in professional services and a career in business
- maintain a minimum GPA of 2.9
- possess integrity, maturity, dependability, and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- demonstrate analytical, teamwork, and organization skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills