Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
**THIS DEADLINE HAS PASSED**
ACCOUNTING STUDENT SUMMER EXTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Apply by: April 14, 2017
Desired Class Levels: Junior, Senior
Application: Submit resume, cover letter, and transcript to http://www.bpcpa.com/careers/.
Berntson Porter is looking for driven individuals seeking the opportunity to learn more about the accounting profession and the values of Berntson Porter through various team building activities and networking events. This Externship Program consists of four events (listed below) that take place July through August.
Externship Event Dates:
– July 11th: Opening Event
– July 20th: Team Building Event
– July 11th – August 1st: Job Shadow Day TBD by Coach and Extern
– August 1st: Networking Social
For more information, visit WWU CareerLink
Must be an Accounting Major
Must be able to attend all dates in the program
In your cover letter include the following:
- What is your main segment of interest in accounting? (Audit or Tax?)
- What would you like to gain from this experience of attending our 2017 Externship Program?
- What do you believe you will contribute to our 2017 Externship Program?
- Your expected graduation date