Clark Nuber Scholarships
Clark Nuber is pleased to offer scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. These scholarships are available to Accounting students who will have completed their sophomore year by Summer 2018. Students are eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship to be used for tuition.
Click here for more information!
Apply by March 31, 2018 for consideration, and if you have any questions please contact Lizzie Rahm.
The Washington State CPA Foundation is offering 70+ $5,000 scholarships to help students in Washington State pursue their dreams of becoming a CPA!
All detailed requirements can be found on the Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship webpage, and a brief overview of the qualifications are listed below. The application deadline is February 14, 2018 and is to be completed online, through the website linked above. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Qualifying candidates must:
- Be an accounting major
- Attend an accredited college or university in Washington (Western!)
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA in accounting courses and overall
- be involved in on-campus, off-campus or community activities, or hold a job
General CBE Scholarships
Complete this application to be considered for all general CBE scholarships for which you meet the requirements. There are many scholarships available, and quite a few that are specific for accounting students. It’s only one application! Apply now!
Here is a list of scholarships being offered specifically for accounting students from some organizations outside the CBE. Below are the links to the applications for each scholarship.
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Upcoming scholarship opportunities: